Frequently Asked Questions
1. Contact customer service
Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or an order you have placed or ordering in general by the site Contact Us on the web page or by email to email@example.com.
2. How do you order on the internet?
- Choose the relevant section (Women, Men, Accesories, etc.)
- Select the product you want and add it to your basket. You can then continue shopping or place your order.
- If you want to place your order, either register or log in to your personal area. You do not have to open an account to place an order on maisonshitsuko.com. However, we recommend that you create an account to improve your customer experience.
- Complete and check your contact details carefully, along with your delivery and billing address.
- Select a payment method: PayPal, PayLib, Lydia, Verse, Bizum.
- Confirm the payment to place your order. You will receive an order confirmation email: if you do not, please check your junk folder.
We accept the following payment methods: PayPal, PayLib, Lydia, Verse, Bizum.
Maison Shitsuko does not hold any sensitive payment information. Each purchase is verified with the bank that issued the card. Your payment must be confirmed by your bank for us to confirm your order. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled. Maison Shitsuko reserves the right to ask all new customers for proof of their identity, to combat fraud and ensure deliveries are made correctly.
Klarna gives you more flexibility to make purchases without paying additional charges. When you confirm your basket, simply select “Pay with Klarna” to pay in 3 instalments at no extra cost. Once your order has been confirmed, a first instalment will be debited directly from the bank account connected to your card. Remaining instalments will be scheduled for every 30 days after the first payment. This option is only available online. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions of sale.
3.2 Why might my credit card be refused?
Your credit card might be refused for one of the following reasons:
- Your card has expired. Check the expiry date on your card.
- You have reached the credit limit on your card. Check your card’s credit limit with your bank.
- One of the details you have entered is incorrect. Check that you have entered the correct data in the corresponding fields.
3.3 How are taxes and duty calculated?
In the European Union, sales taxes and customs duty are calculated based on the order destination and all prices include VAT or the equivalent tax in effect in your territory.
If you are ordering from a French overseas department or a territory outside the European Union, the prices shown will exclude sales taxes and customs duty, including French VAT. As the recipient, you are responsible for the payment of all import taxes, customs duty and local sales taxed levied by the territory where you receive the products.
4. Delivery and tracking
4.1 What are the available delivery options for the ?
Points Relais® or Lockers delivery within two weeks after your order has been accepted.
Our distribution center prepares the order from Monday to Friday. During periods of commercial operations (Sales, private sales, privileged days, Shitsuko days) the delay of preparation can be prolonged. Please note that the transit of the order by our carrier can be delayed for reasons beyond our control (exceptional bad weather,customs authority ect.).
4.2 Where can you make Points Relais® or Lockers deliveries?
Maison Shitsuko offers standard Points Relais® or Lockers delivery to the delivery address indicated by the customer. The address provided must be the residential address of the customer or any other individual of their choice residing in one of the following territories:
Austria – Belgium – Denmark – France – Germany – Greece – Italy – Lichtenstein – Luxembourg – The Netherlands – Poland – Norway – Portugal – Czech Republic – Spain – Switzerland – Sweden – United Kingdom
Bulgaria – Cyprus – Croatia – Estonia – Finland – Hungary – Latvia – Lithuania – Malta – Romania – Slovakia – Slovenia
Your delivery can be made to a different territory from the one in which you placed your order.
Due to Brexit, our delivery times may be extended for the UK.
4.4. How do I track my order?
Your order tracking information by the site Contact Us on the web page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Returns, exchanges and refunds
5.1 Return conditions
Products that you wish to return must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging. They must not have been worn or washed and must still have their labels on.
Returns must be sent from the territory to which they were delivered.
Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer.
5.2 Deadline for returns
You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items.
5.3 Return costs
Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer.
5.4 What do I have to do to return an item?
Please follow the steps below to return your item(s):
- Find a container that will fit all of the items you are returning. Also make sure there are no other tracking or shipping labels attached to this container.
- Place all the items you selected to return, including return documents, into the container and seal it.
- We recommend to use the delivered services from the companies : Mondial Relay, DHL or UPS. Choose your country and fill in your location (address or zip code) to locate your nearest Point Relais®/Lockers.
- Print the Return Label and affix it securely to the outside of the package. If an account number is required by the courier company to arrange the collection, it can be found on the shipping label attached to this document.
We cannot refund duty and taxes paid on returned items. Depending on the country, it may be possible to recover duty and taxes paid on returned items by contacting the customs authorities directly.
5.5 Right of exchange
The Customer can exchange the Product(s) in our site maisonshitsuko.com for an item of the same value or superior value in return for payment of the price difference.
Prices are shown in euros for all countries.
6.3 How can I get information about the latest new products and offers from Maison Shitsuko?
Just enter your email address in the box at the bottom of each page under NEWSLETTER. Follow also on Instagram and Tiktok.
6.4 Can I unsubscribe from the Maison Shitsuko Newsletter?
Yes, to unsubscribe, just click “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the last newsletter you received.
6.5 What if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgotten password?” You will receive an email with a link to create a new one. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder.
6.6 How can I check that my purchase has gone through correctly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder and contact our Customer Services department.
6.7 Can I cancel my order?
We cannot amend or cancel your order if it is already being processed by our logistics team.
6.8 What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you receive a product you didn’t order, please contact our Customer Services department directly.